Who We Are…
C3 Metrics is changing the world of media measurement forever, empowering marketers to master the customer journey, understand demand creation, and increase ROI 25-75%. As the creator of the world’s first complete cross-channel marketing attribution platform, C3 Metrics leadership brings experience from some of the most recognizable brands, including Nielsen, eBay, PepsiCo, and DoubleClick.
As a Development Lead, you will work closely with C3 Metrics’ Junior and Senior Developers to guide the process of developing new and enhanced products and services from conception to launch.
- End-to-end development throughout the system including but not limited to front end, back end working in SQL environments, and new technologies.
- Ability to work with Senior Developers and Managers to design new systems and workflows.
- Review and test code of peers before weekly deployment schedule.
- On-call assistance in areas that you have coded in.
What You Need for this Position…
- 5-7 years preferred as a Software Developer, or Software Engineer, and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Associate degree in Computer Science; or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Git and Agile Development.
- Proven time management and organizational skills. Must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Please note that this role is physically located in Portsmouth, NH, but remote work will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com.