Junior Back-End Developer
Who We Are…
C3 Metrics is changing the world of media measurement forever, empowering marketers to master the customer journey, understand demand creation, and increase ROI 25-75%. As the creator of the world’s first complete cross-channel marketing attribution platform, the C3 Metrics leadership brings experience from some of the most recognizable brands, including Nielsen, eBay, PepsiCo, and DoubleClick.
As a Junior Back-End Developer, you will work closely with C3 Metrics’ Senior Developers to guide the process of developing new and enhanced products and services from conception to launch.
- End-to-end development throughout the system including but not limited to front end, back end, working in SQL environments, and new technologies.
- Review and test code of peers before weekly deployment schedule
- Conducting development tests on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Working on minor and major bug fixes and feature development
- Working with senior team members to learn systems
What You Need For This Position…
- Associate degree or higher in Computer Science; or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of PHP Development
- Knowledge of MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work and communicate with a team
- Experience with Git and Agile development
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Familiarity with Linux based operating systems
Please note that this role is physically located in Portsmouth, NH, but remote work will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com.