Quality Assurance Analyst
Who We Are…
C3 Metrics is changing the world of media measurement forever, empowering marketers to master the customer journey, understand demand creation, and increase ROI 25-75%. As the creator of the world’s first complete cross-channel marketing attribution platform, the C3 Metrics leadership brings experience from some of the most recognizable brands, including Nielsen, eBay, PepsiCo, and DoubleClick.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will support the quality control of all data used in the C3 Metrics platform.
- Perform daily QA review of client data and reporting
- Locate anomalies in data and present solutions
- Report discrepancies and solutions to Account teams
- Assist with weekly client check-in when necessary
The Ideal Candidate has…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Math, or equivalent work experience
- Experience reviewing and manipulating large data sets
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in Excel and other Microsoft products
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Working experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL)
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com.