Last week our very own COO, Jeff Greenfield sat as a panel moderator for the IEN Marketing Analytics Summit at 3 West Club in New York where experts discussed the power and pitfalls of specific advanced metrics, such as multi-touch attribution, customer lifetime value, and more.
The two-day event touched upon the Who, What, and How of attribution and digital marketing:
- Insight into the algorithms behind advanced attribution platforms
- Practitioners’ Roundtable: Hear directly from your peers about their metrics/analytics strategies. What have they learned along the way? What tangible benefits have they seen?
- Reading the metrics tealeaves—forecasting with analytics
- How to prove that marketing is an investment, rather than just another cost center
- Which attribution model is right for you?
- How to integrate new technologies into your existing business infrastructure
- Tech showcase: Explore and compare your vendor options
- “Vanity Metrics”—when they can be useful and when they can’t
- Organizational alignment: breaking down the data silos across your business
- Customer Lifetime Value—the most powerful metric of all?
- The benefits of using both attribution and media mix modeling
- Breaking down communication barriers: how marketers are successfully presenting to the c-suite
- Getting different data sets to talk to each other: using metrics to ensure consistency across brands, platforms, and channels
- What metrics can and can’t do—understanding the limitations
- A crash course on regulations and privacy laws—current and predictions for the future
- The role of marketing automation and machine learning in analytics
- Learn what questions to ask up front in order to avoid mistrust and transparency issues with service and software vendors
- Addressing the talent gap—how diversity on your marketing team leads to innovation
- Funnel or hourglass? The new shape of the customer journey and what it means for marketers
Getting Beyond “Last Click” with Advanced Attribution Models
· Tips for overcoming common challenges surrounding cross-channel attribution, particularly with mobile
· Predictions for the future, and what this means for companies
· Using control groups in combination with attribution modeling to better measure direct marketing effectiveness
· In-house vs. outsourcing—which approach is right for businesses
· What questions you should be asking before committing to a new service or technology provider
C3 Metrics is providing our own nationwide summit!
Attribution After Dark, presented by C3 Metrics, is the only nationwide tour of top advertising experts addressing challenges which impact marketers on a daily basis.
Key topics include programmatic fraud, cross-channel measurement, connection online media to offline sales and multi-touch attribution.
Our event in Chicago is proudly hosted at theWit and provides a follow-up after-party including an open bar, food, networking in one of the hottest spots in the city.