Automotive dealerships contribute significantly to our economy. According to NADA, new car retailing contributed over $88B in State Sales Tax in 2019 and created over 2.4m jobs. These jobs generated over $16B in State and Federal Income Tax receipts.
Solutions are required to relieve the economic pressure that Dealers are facing today.
Margin compression on new (and used) vehicle sales, regulatory compliance, data security, fraud prevention, and various legal liabilities are just some of the culprits. In addition, dealers have been let down by some aspects of the automotive marketing industry.
Dealers need the ability to connect with more in-market buyers, faster, with more visibility into effectiveness, more truth, and less overall cost. The response to this need is often “Spend more”, and dealers have, but out-spending the competition is not sustainable.
Increased spend also has not always delivered incremental advantage. “You need to spend more in digital and much less across traditional channels” is another common refrain but the fact is that a carefully calibrated multi-channel strategy is often best. But this is not easy.
C3 Metrics has responded!
Now, Dealers can spend less on advertising, protect margin, and finally get the competitive advantage from marketing that they have worked to achieve for a long time.
Our technology and people put accurate and useful reporting in your hands. We are not an agency, and we don’t sell media. We provide an accredited and independent solution to a challenge that dealers have been working hard to solve for years!
We deliver reports telling you where to spend more (or less) to drive more sales and protect margin and understand such things as:
- Which Radio and TV spots, on which station(s), at which times drive the most value, to the dollar;
- If their display ads are even showing and when. For the ads actually showing, which creatives are returning the most value;
- To avoid reliance on historical, anecdotal, gut-feel, and all-or-nothing based decisions about where to spend advertising dollars;
- To spot over-spending in a channel e.g. vertical search, and the actual value each third-party marketplace is contributing to conversions and sales; and,
- To connect marketing funnel activity with in-store visit to sales.